PASITHEA (as foreseen by the law and following all relative requirements) is under obligation to inform the visitors of this site regarding the acceptance or not of cookies when accessing the site www.euro-tour.eu
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To improve our website in order to better serve you.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
We use the following categories of cookies on our Website
CATEGORY 1: STRICTLY NECESSARY COOKIES These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features. Without these cookies, services you have asked for such as remembering your login details or shopping basket items cannot be provided.
CATEGORY 2: PERFORMANCE COOKIES These cookies collect anonymous information on how you use our Website. For example, we use Google Analytics cookies to help us understand how customers arrive at our site, browse or use our site and highlight areas where we can improve areas such as navigation, shopping experience and marketing campaigns. The data stored by these cookies does not show personal details from which your individual identity can be established. You may opt out of these cookies using your browser settings but it may affect the performance of our Website.
CATEGORY 3: FUNCTIONALITY COOKIES These cookies remember choices you make such as the country you visit our website from, language and search parameters such as size, colour or product line. These can then be used to provide you with an experience more appropriate to your selections and to make the visits more tailored and pleasant. The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites. You may opt out of these cookies using your browser settings but it may affect the functionality of our Website.
CATEGORY 4: TARGETING COOKIES OR ADVERTISING COOKIES These cookies collect information about your browsing habits in order to make advertising more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advert as well as help measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign. The cookies are usually placed by third party advertising networks. They remember the websites you visit and that information is shared with other parties such as advertisers. For example, we use third party companies to provide you with more personalised adverts when visiting other websites.
CATEGORY 5: SOCIAL MEDIA COOKIES These cookies allow you to share what you’ve been doing on the website on social media such as Facebook and Twitter. These cookies are not within our control. Please refer to the respective privacy policies for how their cookies work. If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the help and support area on your Internet browser for instructions on how to locate the file or directory that stores cookies. Information on deleting or controlling cookies is available at www.AboutCookies.org. Please note that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our Website.
• Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
• Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since the browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If users disable cookies in their browser:
If you turn cookies off, Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise, transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
• Google Display Network Impression Reporting
• Demographics and Interests Reporting
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) is in force from May 2018 [EU Regulation 2016/679 by the European Parliament and Council of 27 April 2016 (see here the original document).
European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) determines the steps that must be taken in order to secure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of personal data. It aims to regulate the ways in which the various organizations and business companies will handle the data of their stuff, clientele and associates and pertains to all persons residing in the Economic European Area (EEA).
The term personal data is used to designate every kind of information that can, either directly or indirectly, be used to identify a person regardless of its associations with his or hers personal, professional or public life. This can be a name, a picture, an e-mail address, bank details, information regarding his/her professional evaluation, shopping habits, IRS number, education, user name or the ip address of a computer etc.
– Euro Tour maintains the codified data of its clients (SSL) throughout their entire visit on the Euro Tour sites or subsites.
– By using Euro Tour services, the client consents and authorizes Euro Tour to use through all the available systems at its disposal (newsletters etc) to collect all the necessary information (e-mail, first name and surname) for the completion of the order requested by the client. The consent and authorization are given directly in the relevant “check box” at the various forms-applications found in www.euro-tour.eu or in fields in which the client will complete on his own accord his/her personal information (for instance, registration of e-mail in a newsletter).
– Euro Tour maintains and stores the client’s data for as long as the client remains “active” in Euro Tour’s account and maintains services or products in it.
– Euro Tour does NOT publicizes the data it keeps to third parties, unless this concerns superior courts or police authorities and only whether these have been requested in an official and legal manner
– The client retains the right to change or delete the data stored by Euro Tour after sending an e-mail to email@example.com requesting the particular action. The particular action takes place ONLY through the e-mail given by the client and registered at the beginning of the collaboration between client and Euro Tour. In case of the client requesting the deletion of his/her information, he/she should be aware that according to the Greek fiscal law, all information stored at Euro Tour’s invoice system CAN NOT BE DELETED. The will be deleted from the www.euro-tour.eu site but not from its invoice system.
– Τhe client’s data may be used (re-marketing) from Euro Tour ONLY for keeping the client occasionally informed on product offers or services or for providing security information to the company purchasing the data from Euro Tour (for instance, malicious activity towards its site coming from a third person).
– In case of data leakage (or in case of suspicion of data leakage) due to a void in Euro Tour’s security system or due to computer hacking, then Euro Tour is obliged to inform within 72 hours the Data Protection Office.
– The client entering Euro Tour’s site (www.euro-tour.eu) to activate, renew or contact the company regarding a product or service should fill in the relevant provided forms-applications. Information is actively stored in Euro Tour’s system in order to complete the activity which has been requested by the client through these forms (for instance, call me back, etc). – When the client enters the Euro Tour site (www.euro-tour.eu), his/ her IP address is actively and autonomously registered in the server’s logs and used internally by Euro Tour ONLY for statistical reasons (monthly client visits, country of origin, etc
– In case of malicious activity (or at least suspicion) or IP misuse by third, non-authorized users (spam, hacking, etc), Euro Tour has the right to temporarily or permanently interrupt the IP address or addresses, as well as the whole width of address (mask).
– Navigation between categories or subcategories at the site www.euro-tour.eu follows internal links. In case (and only if permitted) the visitor is transferred to an external site of a third party with problematic or altered content, the responsibility lies with the owner or administrator of the terminal site and not with Euro Tour.
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It’s also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioral tracking.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
• Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
• Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email.
and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Stoixeia epikoinonias….. kathe etaireias